100% in-process controlled nanoliter dispensing
Take your nanoliter dispensing from batch to inline mode with the AllDrop Dispenser from BioFluidix. This unique dispensing head not only produces high speed non contact nanoliter droplets, but also auto calibrates, images and tracks them too.
The AllDrop Dispenser head combines BioFluidx’s patented PipeJet nanoliter dispensing technology with their revolutionary AllDrop autocalibration imaging system. Not only are droplets calibrated automatically, they are also imaged and tracked for full 100% in-process control and traceability. You will always know that your dispensing system produced the accurate dropelts you desire with AllDrop Dispenser. Your supply liquids are stored in the unit’s built in reservoir.
Integrated PipeJet P9 NanoDispenser
- Non-contact low volume dispenser
- From 2* to 70* nl per droplet
- Low-cost consumable dispense element
* for pure water
- Cross contamination free | no washing due to consumable liquid touching elements
- Driven by BioFluidix CX 200 controller
Integrated PipeJet P9 NanoDispenser
Peristaltic pump, pressure sensor, and electronic PE20 are used to control system pressure conditions. It ensures long-term stability, performance adaption for different liquid types, and to exceed physical flowrate limit.
Integrated AllDrop System
- Droplet volume calibration
- In-process parameter regulation
- 100% documentation and traceability
- Droplet volume repeatability/ stability
- Highest droplet volume trueness
- Application of difficult liquid types
System parameter adjustment
- System pressure
- PipeJet piston stroke
- PipeJet piston stroke velocity
- Trigger delay
- Parameter storage for traceability and documentation
Plug and play pipetting solution with high precision for immediate adjustment
flowbot™ ONE is built with the purpose of making pipetting easy. With its intuitive user interface everyone can learn to use it in just one hour. Whenever a procedure changes in your lab there are no need for complicated programming.
With flowbot™ ONE, you can start automating your liquid handling on the day of delivery.
flowbotTM ONE offers the following functions that empower your workflow:
- 2 pipette modules (choose between 1, 4 and 8-channel)
- Volume ranges: 1-20μL, 2-200μL and 10-1000μL
- Capacity: 12 positions (SBS format)
- Automatic liquid level detection
- A user friendly interface – no programming is needed
- 12 positions (SBS format)
- Tip detection
- Liquid level detection of source
- Bottom touch
- Optional tip reuse
- Pause (reaction or incubation time)
- Customizable liquid classes
- CSV Import/Export of programs
- Easy editing of programs
- PDF reports of programs
- Historical logs of executed programs
- Sharing programs between users
- Control of devices integrated with flowbot™ ONE (heater/shaker etc.)
flowbotTM ONE Brochure
Incubators and Shaking Devices
Cost effective and reliable devices that fit your deck and workflow
Lab automation products that are versatile, reliable and easy to use. Our on-deck devices help you mix liquids and manage heat to control reactions precisely and cost-effectively.
All products below are:
- Small and compact, to make the best use of limited deck space.
- Compatible and easy to integrate with end-users’ software and decks, and appropriate interfaces for automation.
- Top quality, with exceptional performance and aftercare, for greater throughput and reliable, accurate results every time.
Single Plate Incubators & Incubator Shaker
Single Plate Incubators
Excellent heating and protection for your cell cultures.
Single Plate Incubator Shaker
Excellent heating, shaking and protection for your cell cultures.
Precise heating, cooling & in one small device.
- heating & cooling
- active clamping
Precise heating, cooling & shaking in one small device.
High performance compact heater-shaker with choice of shaking patterns.
- active clamping
Teleshake 95 AC
High performance compact heater-shaker with secure fixing for variable plates.
Small integrated shaker for high frequency mixing of 384-1536 well plates.
- active clamping
High mass shaking for a wide choice of disposables.
Compact on-deck shaker, with easy-to-adjust shaking frequency and patterns.
CPAC – Cold Plate Air Cooled Heater/Cooler
Fast, precise, stable heating and cooling for your workstation.
- heating & cooling
INHECO Heated Lid
Improved Heating performance and protection for your samples.
HeatPAC on-deck heater
Compact on-deck device, heating any disposable up to 135 °C.
Brochures and Manuals
|Teleshake 95 AC||Teleshake Product Range||Thermoshake|
Independent Cart Conveyor Systems
Linear Motor Based High Speed Conveying
Give your parts or labware freedom with the World’s most flexible, high speed, robust and precise conveying system. Based on a unique linear motor technology, each carriage is individually controlled, tracked, and monitored.
In addition to independent cart freedom, you will now have the power to lay out your factory floor or lab they way you want it. Magnemover systems are built by piecing together straight and curved sections of track, along with unique “offramps” (spurs) giving you infinite flexibility in laying out your production workflow. High speed linear motor technology ensures that your system will be fast, precise and maintenance free.
- Independent Cart
- Cart Tracking
- Speeds Up To 2 m/sec
- Repeatability +/- 0.05
- IP65 Washdown
- High Throughput – 200 – 300/ Minute
- Priority Routing
- Collision Avoidance
On Deck Thermal Cycler – ODTC®
Fast, uniform results from a thermal cycler that fits easily onto your deck
ODTC® delivers rapid, accurate, and cost-effective sample processing for every sample, every time. it delivers the best results and does everything needed for labs, assay owners and integrators.
FAST, UNIFORM, ACCURATE HEATING
The patented Vapor Chamber Mount® (VCM®) technology allows the ODTC® to deliver reliable results, superfast, every time. With near-instantaneous, precise heating and cooling and transition to plateau temperature, the VCM® also guarantees uniformity across the entire plate, including unequally filled plates or wells. The ODTC’s® horizontal lid can be opened automatically at any point in a run, with negligible effect on temperature, ensuring problem-free 24/7 automated operations.
SMALL AND FLEXIBLE
The ODTC® takes up minimal space on your deck with a footprint on just two standard microplates (124 mm H x 157 mm W x 248 mm L). The ODTC® is available with different ventilation configurations for flexible positioning, you can place 4 ODTC’s® in a square with no issue or problem with ventilation.
The ODTC® is available in multiple configurations – at 1st glance, the range of options can be confusing. The flexibility can be split into 3 distinct areas:
- Well Plate Type: We offer the ODTC® configured for either 96 well plates of 384 well plates.
- Plate Height: We offer the ODTC® in standard size for standard/low profile plates and in XL size for deep well plates
- Ventilation: We offer 4 different ventilation directions – downwards, rearwards, left & right
The ODTC® can be configured using any or all of the different areas – a total of 16 different configurations are available to deliver class leading flexibility to satisfy requirements.
EASY TO INTEGRATE
The ODTC® has a SiLA-compliant interface that integrates easily into automated workflows, and almost every deck, without modifications. It’s already in use by the world’s leading deck manufacturers and is easy to integrate with new decks. And whether you choose the 96-well or 384-well version, in standard size or taller XL size, it’s compatible with all standard PCR plates and lids.
RELIABLE AND SUPPORTED
The ODTC® is designed, engineered and made in Germany and undergoes rigorous quality control before delivery. It comes with a global two-year warranty and full customer service including remote support, diagnostic and servicing options that focusses on minimizing operational downtime.
OVT – ODTC® Verification Tool
The ODTC® Verification Tool is purpose-built to measure ODTC® performance in real operating situations. It’s designed for end-users or maintenance staff to check Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) as well as for regular maintenance.
- EASY: The OVT is easy to use, with step-by-step guidance included to set it up.
- ACCURATE: The OVT checks heating and cooling rates across the Vapor Chamber Mount during a predefined test routine that compares accurately to real PCR runs.
- MATCH to your ODTC®: There are two versions of the OVT available, OVT96 for verification of all ODTC® 96 well versions, and OVT384 for verification of all ODTC® 384 well versions.
- RELIABLE and SUPPORTED
ODTC® Brochures & Manuals
|ODTC® Brochure||ODTC® User and Installation Manual||ODTC® Verification Tool (OVT) Brochure||ODTC® Verification Tool (OVT) User and Installation Manual|
ODTC® Technical Specifications
|ODTC® 96 Technical Specifications||ODTC® 96 XL Technical Specifications||ODTC® 384 Technical Specifications|
|ODTC® 384 XL Technical Specifications||ODTC® Power & Control Unit (PCU) Specifications|
|On Deck Thermal Cycler_ODTC|
Overlord Scheduling and Control Software
Lab Automation Scheduling and Control Software
Overlord™, the suite of laboratory automation system control software, is the most extensive available for laboratory automation. Offering both static, time-related and event driven scheduling options, Overlord allows assays to be run as efficiently as possible while obeying any critical constraints, such as incubation times. Overlord scheduling software can link all types of laboratory instrumentation from multiple vendors into a single, fully integrated system.
Overlord scheduling software is a powerful and flexible software solution providing instrument control and the scheduling required to run an automation workcell and is used in laboratories throughout the world. Overlord is completely scalable and is used on the simplest systems, loading a single instrument, to the most complex, controlling the workflow around an enormous workcell with several dozen instruments.
Overlord is supplied ‘per socket’, to ensure a cost-effective solution for all sizes of workcell. A socket is a connection to an instrument or a data source such as an instrument or web service.
Overlord is the first laboratory automation scheduler and control software that seamlessly contains both dynamic (event driven) and static (time driven) scheduling on one platform. Its simple drag-and-drop interface enables complex routines to be rapidly and easily developed.
- Error free automation, saving you time and money
Your automated system is up and running in the shortest possible time. Once running, Overlord provides the highest level of reliability requiring minimal attention.
- Which scheduler to use
A thing of the past! Overlord always presents the optimal solution–guaranteeing your laboratory the highest possible throughput.
- Instrument drivers to control equipment
To get you up and running right away. If a driver is not available, it can be rapidly developed at a cost and added to PAA’s huge library.
- The most cost effective solution
Priced ‘per socket’ makes Overlord cost effective no matter the size or complexity of the application.
- Reliable, hassle free assay automation
Overlord works 24/7. Advanced error recovery ensures that, should an error be encountered, the system can react and attempt to continue the run without any intervention.
- The integration and scheduling software of choice
From simply loading an instrument with plates, or the most complex assay involving many instruments and multiple robots.
|Overlord Brochure||Overlord Drivers|
ROBOT BASES + INSTRUMENT CARTS
Robot & Slide Bases with Dockable Instrument Carts
A simple, affordable, flexible, scalable and repurposable lab robot/rail & instrument mounting system that allows you to automate your lab, your way.
|Tek-Matic’s unique new lab automation tools provide you with the biotech’s most affordable, scalable, and flexible robot/robot rail and instrument capabilities.|
Fixed Robot Option
Includes a base for your KX-2 robot (not horizontal rail). This base option uses Tek-Matic’s Terminal Technology providing precision mechanical docking for up to (4) Mobile Device Module instrument carts (one per side). Terminals electrify your robot base giving you electric power as well as ethernet communcations connectivity to each of your MDM instrument carts
Rail Robot Option
Includes a base for your KX-2 robot and horizontal rail. This base option uses Tek-Matic’s Terminal Technology providing precision mechanical docking for multiple Mobile Device Module instrument carts on all sides. Terminals electrify your robot base giving you electric power as well as ethernet communications connectivity to each of your MDM instrument carts. Multiple robot bases can be added configuration in your lab to layout virtually any configuration in your lab.
MDM (Mobile Device Module)
Tek-Matic’s MDM carts are an afforable way to mount multiple lab instruments in one portable dockable giving you flexibility and saving valuable lab space.
- Standard sizes include: 800, 1000, 2000 mm width by 800 mm depth (custom sizes available)
- Each shelf is is adjustable height with adjustable rails
- Claear panels for sides and top of MDMs
- Casters with positive position mounting feet
- Latch mechanism securely and precisely locates carts to robot base/terminal
- Cables are routed elegantly internally
- Includes electrical connections for power and ethernet
- Onboard electrical 120V power connections, 24 V power supply and breakout module
- Light stack indicators for MDM status
- Ergonomical handle with easy detach lever
- Lower portion of cart for PC’s and service wiring
Tek-Matic’s Terminal docking system is the unique electro mechanical interface between our affordable robot / robot rail bases & MDM lab carts. Terminals can be added to any and all sides of your robot base providing power and communications to all of your dockable MDM carts and its instruments.
- Mounts to both fixed robot and robot rail bases
- Terminals can be mounted on each side of a fixed base (for (4) MDM carts)
- Terminals can be mounted on each side of a rail base (for (6) MDM carts)
- Robot can access all instruments on every MDM cart
- All comms and power wiring cleanly concealed in wireway underneath
- Each gate equipped with its own power and communication for quick easy connection
- Latch mechanism securely and precisely locates carts to robot base
SCILA CO2 4-Position Cell Incubator
Maximum variability of cell incubation parameters in minimal space on your deck
Run your experiments and cellular assays with fewer errors and greater accuracy, in a 24/7 controlled environment. The SCILA cell incubator gives you maximum precision, superior protection and great flexibility while taking up minimal space in your automated deck.
POWERFUL AND SCALABLE
The SCILA is the most powerful incubator in its class. The SCILA 4-position incubator is purpose-built for automated cell culture applications in liquid handling systems. So, it’s ideal for medium and low throughput cell processing in a controlled environment. And by stacking SCILA incubators in towers, you can process more samples using variable parameters, without crowding your deck.
CONTROLLED AND PROTECTED
With the SCILA your lab can process every sample without fear of contamination, in exactly the conditions required. That’s thanks to its copper chamber and water tubing, sterile water systems and easy-to-clean design. Temperature, humidity and gas atmosphere can all be regulated, and the SCILA offers excellent atmosphere and temperature accuracy and temperature uniformity. Choose to buy the optional SCILA MIX gas mixer to control the gas in your incubation or add your own gas mixing system that can supply mixed gas. Using two or three gas mixers together enables the reproduction of hypoxic conditions to mimic the conditions in the human body.
SMALL AND FLEXIBLE
The SCILA has a footprint of just 291 mm H x 250 mm W x 410 mm L and comes in a choice of 4 microplate (for 96 well plates less than 20 mm in height) or 2 deep well options (up to 23 mm in height) allowing you to use microtiters or vials. Or stack both, to offer maximum flexibility in your lab.
EASY TO INTEGRATE
The SCILA is quick to connect and commission with SiLA-compliant software, and an API available. It’s also IoT-ready. It integrates seamlessly with most makes of liquid handling stations in combination with a reader and robotic arm.
RELIABLE AND SUPPORTED
The SCILA is designed, engineered and made in Germany and undergoes rigorous quality control before delivery. It comes with a global two-year warranty and full customer service including remote support, diagnostic and servicing options that focusses on minimizing operational downtime.
IMP Measurement plate
The cordless IMP is a stand-alone verification tool that can be used to check and test the temperature, humidity and shaking pattern for any ANSI/SLAS format device.
- ALL-IN-ONE MEASUREMENT: The IMP software enables a thorough analysis of the temperature, humidity and shaking performance for your devices and exports your data as a CSV file for further analysis and QC reporting.
- COMPLETE CHECKS: The IMP measures temperature using 10 sensors distributed over the flat measurement area, including the 4 corners, the center and random positions in between.
- VERSATILE: The IMP can be used between 4 °C and 60 °C in closed systems, and at up to 100 °C for open systems.
- RELIABLE and SUPPORTED
SCILA MIX – Gas Mixer
Our gas mixer, SCILA MIX, is able to mix and provide a steady gas mixture to up to 3 separate SCILA devices. The gas mixer can be used in the range of 2-10 bar inlet pressure for each supplied gas.
- CONTROLLED: The SCILA-Mix controls the CO2 level of the gas mixture, as set by the user.
- PERFECT MIX: Choose the CO2/air SCILA MIX for cell incubation under defined CO2 conditions, e.g., 5% CO2.
- RELIABLE and SUPPORTED
SCILA Brochures & Manuals
|SCILA Brochure||SCILA User and Installation Manual||SCILA MIX Instruction Manual|
SCILA Technical Specification
|SCILA Technical Specification|
|Inheco SCILA 4 Position CO2 Incubator|
Tek-Matic offers a range of automated plate handling automation. As PAA’s North American distributor, we offer the S-LAB Pro automation solution designed for multiple applications and ease of use. With its on-board computer and software included, it is capable of operating standalone, loading plates into a wide variety of automatable benchtop instruments from various manufacturers. For an ever-growing list of standard instruments, we can offer rapid installation. For other instruments we can provide custom integration service. Control is simple. S-LAB can be controlled via an intuitive user interface on a laptop, tablet or smartphone. Connection is via Ethernet or LAN.Download PDF
The S-LAB Pro Automated Plate Handler is our enhanced automated plate handler, with its on-board computer it is capable of operating standalone, loading plates into a wide variety of automatable benchtop instruments from various manufacturers. With its six stack bases, five stacks, two nests, a barcode reader and other elements as standard this is the ultimate entry-level automation solution for a wide variety of laboratory workflows.
The S-LAB’s flexibility allows easy integration with instruments from leading suppliers, offering a cost-effective automation solution for all your science needs.
The advanced automated plate handlers offer seamless out-of-the-box integration with the following instruments:
- Hidex Sense
- Tecan Hydrospeed
- Tecan Spark
- BMG PHERAstar
- IntelliCyt iQue High throughput screener
- Nexcelom Celigo
- Synentec Cellavista
- Molecular Devices Spectromax range, Pico, iD3/iD5, I3x (with and without MiniMax)
- Thermo Multidrop Combi
- GE InCell 6500
Typical Applications include but not limited to:
- Liquid Dispensing/Plate Washing
- Cellular Analysis
- Drug Discovery
Benefits of the S-LAB Pro Automated Plate Handler
- Compact plate handler (portrait or landscape), with the reliability of a robotic arm. Can fit within a standard laboratory safety cabinet
- Already compatible with an extensive range of laboratory instruments, with Harmony™ and Overlord™ software for complete control
- Improves laboratory productivity with walk-away automation
- Barcode reading and optical plate sensing for reliable, unattended operation
- Efficient handling of microplates; capacity up to 100 unlidded/80 lidded
- Handles lidded microplates providing sterility for cell-based or sensitive assays
- Handles up to 7 deep well plates with liquid dispensers/li>
- Delidding option on a nest
- IQ/OQ certification available
- Improves laboratory productivity with walk-away automation
S-LAB Pro Technology
S-LAB Pro Intro Video
S-LAB Pro Tech Specification
S-LAB Pro Brochure
|Base Assembly||Cable Connecting||Cable Tidy||Powering and Initializing|
|Mounting the Instrument||Plate Locations||Fine Tuning the Location|
Automation Storage and Accessories
Tek-Matic provides an extensive range of automation storage and accessories required to complete a fully automated solution. These are designed to be integrated both with our range of laboratory robots and other universally used robotic systems.
Automation Storage Options
- Hotel Racks
Hotel Racks are designed to store microplates for quick, at-will retrieval to load/unload media. Each Hotel Rack is compatible with various Docking Station and Carousel products.
- Sequential Stacks
Sequential Stacks are designed to store microplates for First-In-Last-Out (FILO) retrieval. Each Sequential Stack is compatible with various Docking Station and Carousel products. Sequential Stacks are designed for quick retrieval to load/unload media and quickly return it back to assay.
- Docking Stations
Docking Stations are engineered to repeatedly capture and release any configuration of Hotel Rack or Sequential Stack. Docking Stations come with adjustable leveling feet and surface mount locations for easy install. Push button release for easy storage device retrieval. Docking Stations can be connected to other DSUs using the attached DSU Bracket to increase storage potential. Up to 10 DSUs can be connected.
|Docking Station (Universal)||$962.50|
|Docking Station (Universal, Rail Height)||$1,100.00|
The Carousel is an automated rotating microplate stack or hotel base, designed for laboratory applications. This allows a large number of stacks and/or hotels to be accessed by the robot arm.
|Carousel, 6 Capacity||$10,175.00|
|Carousel, 10 Capacity||$11,192.50|
Tek-Matic provides an extensive range of automation accessories required to complete a fully automated solution. These are designed to be integrated both with our range of laboratory robots and other universally used robotic systems.
KX-2 Laboratory Robot
Continuous 360 Rotation Cobot for Labware
When considering Safety, flexibility, and reliability, look no further than the KX-2. The KX-2 offers continuous 360 degree rotation on the shoulder and wrist axes, providing process optimization and increased throughput.
The full enclosure design makes it intrinsically safe and proven technology delivers reliable performance for all your automation needs.
KX-2 COLLABORATIVE ROBOT FEATURES
With 360° continuous rotation of the shoulder and wrist axes and a multi-link arm, the KX-2 offers extensive reach for effective use of the available space. The radial compactness of the KX-2 arm, combined with a wide reach, allows easy instrument accessibility and optimal instrument placement, leading to improved instrument density, easy serviceability and increased throughput.
- Easy to decontaminate
The KX-2 was developed with contamination minimization in mind. The sealed design is wipe-clean with no bug traps, making it well-suited for Biosafety Level 2 applications.
- High Safety
The KX-2 is ideal for use on an open bench as operator safety is assured – the KX-2 stops safely on human contact. The fully enclosed working mechanism ensures finger protection, making the robot fundamentally safe to use. The KX-2 is fully compliant with safety standards: ISO 10218–1:2011.
- Simple to set up and easy to use
The KX-2 can handle a wide range of labware from different types of plates to tip racks, tube racks, petri-dishes and T-flasks, making it the robot of choice for a variety of research applications, including synthetic biology, drug discovery and biotechnology. The counter-balanced arm of the KX-2 allows handling of full deep well plates at maximum extension for optimal use of the work envelope.
KX-2 LINEAR RAIL FEATURES
- High Speed
A maximum speed of 0.75 m/s allows the linear rail to move quickly from one end of a large system to the other, increasing efficiency.
- Quiet Operation
The helical planetary gearing and belt drive keeps audible noise to a minimum.
Simply move the linear rail and robot to the correct position and with a touch of a button and the teaching is complete. Quick, simple, and revolutionary.
- Intelligent Motion Control
The linear rail and robot execute synchronized motion simultaneously. This improves efficiency and simplifies setup.
- Easy to Integrate
USB interface provides easy connection to host PC. Linear rail and KX2 can be added to existing systems, expanding capability and throughput.
- Standard I/O built-in
Digital and Analogue I/O available at the linear rail connector panel for interfacing and controlling other devices.
- Numerous Options
Every application is unique and with a wide selection of options including linear rail length and various KX2 robot options, the linear rail and robot can be tailored to your exact requirements.
|Features plus Cycle Test|
|KX-2 Training Part I: Unboxing||KX-2 Training Part II: Mounting||KX-2 Training Part III: Cables||KX-2 Training Part IV: Grippers|
|KX-2 Training Part V: Installing Software||KX-2 Training Part VI: Software Control||KX-2 Training Part VII: Teaching Robot|
|PSM-126 KX-2 Robot User’s Manual||Robot Control Software Instructions||KX-2 Rail & First-Generation KX-2 Robot Installation Instructions|
iWash Slide Cleaner
iWash Slide Cleaner for automated cell counting slides
TekMatic offers an easy-to-use slide cleaner as a way of minimizing the cost of automated cell counting and reducing biohazardous waste. Using patent pending direct injection technology, the iWash Slide Cleaner completely cleans and dries a slide in less than 30 seconds. The iWash Slide Cleaner is compatible with a variety of popular image-based cell counters.Download PDF
- Wash cell counter slides in less than 30 seconds
- Reuse the same disposable cell counter slide up to 20 times
- Completely automated
- Reduce biohazardous waste
- ROI in less than 3 months
- Bio-Rad TC20TM
- Invitrogen Countess IITM
- NanoEnTek EveTM& ArthurTM
- Logos Biosystems LunaTM Series
- Olympus R1TM
- Nexelom CellometerTMSeries
Miniature 6 Axis Robot
Industrial robotics in the palm of your hand
The Meca500 is the world’s smallest, most compact and most precise six-axis industrial robot arm. Its unrivaled precision and accuracy guarantee reliability in automating micropositioning tasks and delicate manipulations.
The Meca500 is the world’s smallest, most compact and most precise six-axis industrial robot arm. It is about 330 mm with a weight of 4.5 kg and a payload of 0.5 kg. Unlike the typical industrial robot, which is a complex, stand-alone system that is to be programmed via proprietary programming language and interface, the Meca500 is controlled as an automation component, much like a smart electric gripper.
- Flexibility in mounting orientation
- Controller built in to base
- Easy control interface (like an automation component or electronic gripper)
- Payloads from 500g to 1 kilo depending on speeds etc.
- Reasonable pricing
- Repeatability of 5 microns
- Unlimited rotation on the end effector
- Gripper and power supply options
- 260 mm reach
- A Cat. 3 / PL d safety module with E stop and safety I/O interfaces
|MECA500-R3 System Brochure||MECA500-R3 System Flyer||MECA500-R3 System User Manual||MECA500-R3 System Program Manual|
End-Effectors and EOAT
Effortlessly integrate your Meca500 industrial robot with our specially engineered end-effectors. All products are custom made for and fully-integrated with our Meca500 robot.
MEGP 25E electric parallel gripper
Developed in collaboration with SCHUNK, our highly compact electric parallel gripper is fully integrated with the Meca500 and features adjustable gripping velocity and force.
MPM500 pneumatic module
Our pneumatic module allows you to interface your Meca500 with various pneumatic tools. Use it to actuate pneumatic grippers, operate vacuum suction cups, or control automatic tool chargers.
Easily integrate your Mecademic industrial robot using our range of accessories and tools. Custom-made exclusively for Mecademic robots!
|Adapter Plate for T‑Slotted Framing||Adjustable Kinematic Stops||USB 3-Axis Joystick|
|Technical drawing||Technical drawing||Technical drawing|
|Demo Case||Storage/Travel Hard Case|
Antibody Analysis Kits
Assay solutions for IgG quantification and glycan analysis of antibodies and proteins
The IgG Quantification and Glycan Analysis kits enable increased efficiency in upstream process development efforts. The ability to measure both titers and glycan properties using the same high-throughput assay format saves time, lab space, and resources. Our easy-to-use assay technology is well-suited for applications including early clone screening, biosimilar production, cell line and bioprocess development, antibody and protein engineering, media optimization, and more.Download PDF
These assay solutions enable researchers to tightly monitor product qualities such as titers and glycosylation directly within their own cell culture labs, without having to outsource to different departments or companies. Samples can be measured directly from supernatant without lengthy sample preparation, and time to result is 2 hours or less.
Features and Benefits:
- No-wash, bead-based assay format
- Provides a low barrier of entry to easily quantifying IgG and analyzing glycan profiles by not requiring any special lab instrumentation
- Speeds up screening processes with time to result of <2 hours
- All assays take place in 384 well-plate format, to increase sample throughput. Entire plate does not have to be used at once, and can be stored for future use
- Easily automatable workflow to further increase overall throughput
- Conserves precious samples by utilizing much lower sample volume than traditional methods require (<10 uL of sample volume required)
- Quantification kits cover a wide concentration range and are compatible with a wide variety of analytes, including: Fc-fusion proteins; human IgG; mouse IgG; Fab fragments
- Glycan Analysis kits can screen for the following: core fucose; terminal galactose; terminal GlcNac; high mannose; sialic acid
PAIA Titer Assay Menu
For more information about PAIA titer assays please click here to download the product menu.
Glycan screening services
Check out our brand new antibody glycan screening service flyer
Automated assay development
Assay Robotics is a turn-key automated assay development service for pharma, biotech, and research centers. Our team of scientists and engineers helps companies develop and implement assays to run on new or existing liquid handling robots.Download PDF
Innovation via state-of-the-art assays is crucial in reducing the time and cost to bring pharma and biotech drug candidates through R&D and to market. However, development of these assays can take months, thus contributing to a major part of the drug development bottleneck. Automating assays is the key to managing the throughput, expensive reagent cost, accuracy, sensitivity, safety, and efficacy requirements. Assay Robotics is a turnkey automated assay development service to help companies develop and implement assays to run on liquid handling robots. Our goal is to help companies free up their schedules to spend more time working on experiments, and much less time spent learning to program and run assays on robotic instrumentation.
What does Assay Robotics assist with?
- Assessment and selection of best fit liquid handling robot manufacturer and software, or utilization of customer’s existing platforms
- Development of the assay(s) for automation, Including flexible assay design that allows companies to easily modify and adapt to future workloads and changes in a cost-effective manner
- Programming and integrating assay(s) into the robot
- Ensuring that project performance requirements, milestones, and timelines are met
- Demonstrating that the new automated assay meets or exceeds specifications
- Installation and implementation of the assay(s) at customer’s facility
Why partner with us for assay development?
- No more need to dedicate 100% of your staff to a short-term project
- Our team of engineers and scientists are 100% dedicated and committed to the completion of customer projects
- Faster implementation of enhanced assays
- Higher success rates in clinical trials
- Our team can speak the language of both scientists and robot manufacturers
- Expertise in wide variety of assay types, including cell-based, vaccine, genomics, proteomics, and ELISA
- Robot brand agnostic
- ISO-certified with a GLP-development lab
Nanoliter liquid handling workstation
The BioSpot workstation is the most versatile, low volume dispensing system of its kind. Designed as a modular multi-purpose workstation, the BioSpot incorporates the revolutionary PipeJet technology into a fully automated nanoliter dispensing platform. The BioSpot’s wide dispensing range and highly flexible nature allows for precise dispensing onto any type of substrate and can be easily customized to fit every user’s needs.
The BioSpot introduces unmatched advantages, extreme versatility, and many options for customization. Some features and applications of the BioSpot include:
- Up to 12 dispensing channels
- Non contact dispensing
- Extremely accurate CVs with built-in auto calibration camera
- Dispenses in the picoliter, nanoliter, and microliter ranges
- Small footprint
- Super low dead volumes
- Able to dispense into 96, 384, and 1536 well plates, and onto microfluidic slides and cartridges
- Built-in camera for fiducial alignment
- Zero cross contamination
- Able to dispense particles, living cells, viscous fluids, and more
|BioSpot Studio Brochure||BioSpot Custom Brochure|
|Biospot Robotic Station||Robotic Plate Handler for BioSpot|
and incubated Storage
|Biofluidix Microneedles||Lateral Flow Assay Line Printing||Chip Processing||AACC 2019 BioSpot Video|
|SLAS2020 BioSpot Video:|
BioSpot Studio and BioSpot Custom
|BioSpot Pipe and Tube exchange||Fast 1536 Well Plate|
|BioSpot Dilution Series||Direct Dilution with BioSpot|
|BioSpot Auto Calibration||PipeJet Kit and Smart Drop Start Up|
Custom Lab Automation
Robotics and sample handling systems
We’ve coupled the world’s fastest and smartest linear motor conveying system with state-of-the-art robotics and software integration, allowing you to transport and track virtually infinite test samples throughout your entire lab at one time. Our automation systems are designed to streamline entire laboratory workflows and drastically reduce sample cycle time from weeks to days, all while giving you the flexibility and freedom to choose your own lab configuration.
Features & Advantages:
World class, seamless integration from building architecture & infrastructure through automation and software integration
High-speed, intelligent sample handling
Remote lab development including web-based sample ordering, monitoring, and tracking
Global information sharing and access
From station upgrades to 24/7/365 lights out automation
The complete solution cycle from brainstorming through conception, engineering, integrating, and reality
Device integration and/or custom device development
Software integration and/or custom software development
Creation and automation of new processes
|S-CELL||Tube Handling 1||Life Science Automation Solutions Innovation Enabling Technology|
Robot + Mult-Shelf Workstations
Robot Hotel Stacks Temp Storage Plate Reader
Robot Carousel Liquid Handler
Robot Hotel Stacks Cell Imager
Robot Hotel Stacks Temp Storage
Ultra precision liquid volume verification
Tek-Matic & Meniscense have partnered to revolutionize the liquid level volume measurement market with the LLV plate/tube rack reader. The LLV’s patented interferometer technology accurately measures low microliter and even nanoliter volumes with Cv’s of less than 2%. It is non-contact so there is no cross contamination, and it measures the actual liquid in your wells (not a separate calibration liquid).
In-Line measurements on your liquids (no separate calibration liquid)
Works with 96 & 384 standard height SBS plates
Works with 96 tube racks, and 96 deep well plates
Volumes 20 nanoliter and above (note: as long as a meniscus forms across the well)
Have traceability (data record of volume for every single well)
Data tracked: bar code, humidity, temperature, fill height in mm (accuracy +/- 2 microns)
Small size fits easily on a lab bench or on a liquid handler
Simple software interface + touchscreen control
Data stored as csv file
Built in plate library for common labware (custom additions easily added)
Includes a qualification plate for verification
Ramp up QC increase throughput
Plates have wrong volumes (must refill)
- Missed wells
- Inaccurate transfer volumes
Liquid class development
Liquid handler verification
Assay ready plate volumes
Sample storage volumes
|Meniscense Low Volume Liquid Level Measurement|
Automated chemical reaction device
Indigo’s intelligent design allows users to easily automate more synthetic chemistry reactions, shorten cycle times, and improve sample integrity. Indigo easily integrates with laboratory robotics or can be used as a standalone automation device for chemists at their workstations.Download PDF
- Heat, stir, chill, and reflux all on one device
- Self-cleaning lid with auto open/close functionality
- Adjustable stir rates
- Ambient mode for pressure controlled reactions
- Accommodates multiple vial sizes
- Allows for safe reactions above reflux temperature
- Removable vial caps for in-process biopsy
- AutoPurge function evacuates each vessel
- Wide temperature range (-40 C to 150 C)
- Dynamic mode for “in test” vial swap and reagent addition
Simple, scalable, plate & sample storage
Treat your samples to the fully customizable Harbor series of sample and plate storage solutions. Harbor sample storage systems are able to accommodate a large variety of sample plates, can interface with your automation robots and software, and can be temperature and atmosphere controlled.
Features included are:
Customizable storage capacity to meet a variety of space constraints Rotary Hotel format or Linear Wall Mount format
Internal robot, external robot, or customer provided robot
Rotating hotels with external robot, or stationary plates with internal robot for sensitive storage
100% traceability through 1D/2D barcode reading, alphanumeric code reading, image scanning, or RFID
Sequential plate load/unload or random plate/location access
Standard inventory retrieval software, or full scheduling software
Standard HMI interface, or web app option for remote access
Ambient or temperature controlled option
Humidity controlled option
Orbital shaking option
Non contact nanoliter dispenser
The PipeJet Nanodispenser Starter Kit includes everything you need to realize your low volume dispensing application. The kit includes a PipeJet dispensing module and the control electronics, as well as the intuitive PipeJet control software. In order to allow for the simplest possible integration of the PipeJet Nanodispenser, the control electronics process external trigger signals. Additionally, the complete PipeJet functionality can be embedded into your system via the provided DLLs.Download PDF
Some of the scalable features and benefits of PipeJet include:
- Individually programmable droplets from 1 to 70 nL
- Dispensing speeds up to 120 Hz
- Super low dead volumes
- Valve-less technology
- Dispensing of live cells
- Zero cross contamination
- Non contact dispensing
- Extremely accurate CVs
- Able to dispense into SBS well plates, and onto microfluidic slides and cartridges
- Dispensing of aggressive media or viscous fluids
|PipeJet Kit and Smart Drop Start Up|
Automated sample storage and retrieval system
The Sierra is a rugged high speed storage and retrieval system for pharmaceutical and medical device products. At the heart of the Sierra is a linear motor based robot system delivering ultra-high accelerations with smooth, quiet performance. Cascading hotel racks allow for vast amounts of storage all in a compact footprint.
Some of the scalable features and benefits of Sierra include:
Full system scan
Compatible with other robots and conveyer systems
Temperatures as low as -20
Temperatures as high as 80
Integrates production systems via API
Easy to use
Custom options available