Indigo’s intelligent design allows users to easily automate more synthetic chemistry reactions, shorten cycle times, and improve sample integrity. Indigo easily integrates with laboratory robotics or can be used as a standalone automation device for chemists at their workstations.
- All-in-one reaction capability allows for 8 independently controlled reactions to be run in parallel, thus eliminating sample transfer across different devices.
- Virtual Chemist (VC) web-based interface remotely monitors and controls reaction pressure, stir speed, and temperature for each independent lane.
- Indigo produces compounds and data, increasing users’ probability of success. VC data provides better predictability and repeatability for future new material reactions.
- Heat, stir, chill, and reflux all on one device
- Self-cleaning lid with auto open/close functionality
- Adjustable stir rates
- Ambient mode for pressure controlled reactions
- Accommodates multiple vial sizes
- Allows for safe reactions above reflux temperature
- Removable vial caps for in-process biopsy
- AutoPurge function evacuates each vessel
- Wide temperature range (-40 C to 150 C)
- Dynamic mode for “in test” vial swap and reagent addition